Home Warranty Insurance

All residential building works more than the value of $20,000 require Home Warranty Insurance. This is legally required under the Home Building Act 1989. The Builder must give a certificate of Home Warranty insurance to the home owner before taking any money (including a deposit) on the contract, and before starting any work. The cost of this insurance will be outlined in the quotation/contract and a copy provided to the client.

We at Building Momentum use NSW Government Home Warranty Insurance fund underwritten by QBE issued by Master Builders Association of NSW

Contract Works Insurance

This insurance should be obtained by the builder or tradesperson. It is for your protection and covers the loss or damage to materials and work.
If the builder or tradesperson does not have this type of insurance, you may risk:
time delays
disputes (and possible financial loss) if materials are damaged or stolen.

We at Building momentum use Master Builders Association of NSW to issue our Contract works insurance.

Public Liability Insurance

We at building momentum always have a current Public Liability insurance policy. For a copy of our current policy please email

For an obligation free quote,
please give Tim a call.
Mobile: 0418 683 977